Saturday, October 14, 2006

The importance of my country to the world - Lithuania

… what would happen if your country wouldn't exist?

I am sorry. This question reminds me the another , what would happen in case ma would be the pa …

In case, Lithuania wouldn’t exist, I wouldn’t have chance to represent her now. However, I trust that there is no such thing as no chance.
While participating in this project, I shift from the thoughts of the expansion of my knowledge of a physiography and rejoice at the possibility to talk, to discover myself in you – we all discover ourselves in each other.

I would like to end with a narration of a letter that was received today. I have red “What are the 7 Wonders of the World?” The story has depicted "7 Wonders" as our possibilities to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel, to laugh and to love
In other words, depending on the architectural concept, the miracles are different, but these features (our spirituality, but not the anatomy) blossom the same as near Egypt’s Great Pyramids as in St. Peter’s Basilica or on China’s Great Wall. The failure to discern that produces a mess. Thus we face with the millions in poverty and despair.That’s why wonders of the world are just 7, while they should be every single our footprint that is left by us at the moment.
Sincerely yours,


1 Comments:

Blogger Rebelde said...

Can you tell us a bit of your country? I admit I don't know much about Lithuania and I was hoping that with this post you could write about it

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home