Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Extra Topic - Earthlings

Hello fellows,

I´d like to share a video with you all. I know that some people may judge me for this, but after seeing it I really don´t care. Really.

The video is composed by 10 parts. The first one is here, and the other ones can be found on the right box...
Information here. And the video below.

Earthlings

I think it´s good for all of us to see this and discuss about it. But if this discussion turns not applicable here, we should at least think about it.


Kind regards!

2 Comments:

Blogger Juank said...

Jock! Thanks for introducing this documentary!!! (and yeah, I guess some people would judge you for that but hopefully they'll understand after watching it... maybe we should make a treat about it, and let everyone vote if they want to talk about it... about the situation of the animals in their country, or something like that...)

I thinks it is one of the movies everyone should watch to be able to think by themselves knowing the truth about how we treat animals, and hopefully realize we need to wide our circle of compassion to all the animals, for them, for the earth, and for us.

Actually if you dont want to see the ten parts you can go to google videos and see it all in one (with portuguese or spanish subtitles)... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-239204330856039070&q=earthlings+video

1:06 AM  
Blogger Jock said...

Hello Juank,

You´re right. And after seeing this video, I really don´t care about judgment. And everyone should see this video, at least once in their lives.
And maybe it changes some people!
I stopped eating meat, and not because of my heath, but mostly because of all the suffer.
Thanks for the information about the entire video.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home