Sunday, January 07, 2007

The invention that I would liked to be created (as) is...(India)

Hmm..I had thought I would have to think long and hard for this one, uber guber numbers of choices, but when it got down to writing, nothing even came close to -

A voice operated keyring: A keyring which recognizes one's voice and start's beeping to indicate the location. If the 'owner' still isn't able to locate the missing keyring, say under piles of newspapers under piles of books under piles of clothes, then the keyring voice operation kicks in (this of course, uses double the battery power)..'What the...to the right, to the right..beep beep.' 'I said to the RIGHT, under the purple sweater and next to last week's pizza box...of for heaven's sake...BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP'. Well, anyway you get the picture!

I can just imagine the numbers of hours of frantic stress, such an invention would save me...and perhaps to many others...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home